WELCOME TO TECHNOFREAKS
THIS IS CREATED BY :
:::::NAIMESH RAJ AND SMIT CHRISTIAN:::
technofreaks
WELCOME TO TECHNOFREAKS
THIS IS CREATED BY :
:::::NAIMESH RAJ AND SMIT CHRISTIAN:::
technofreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

technofreaks

APPZ:GAMEZ:MOVIEZ:MUZIK

HomeHOMEGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Desktop Edition Final (i386)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smit Christian
Admin
Smit Christian

Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Desktop Edition Final (i386) Empty
PostSubject: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Desktop Edition Final (i386)   Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Desktop Edition Final (i386) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:27 am

Link: torrent
Click here to download Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Desktop Edition F]inal (i386)

Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Desktop Edition Final (i386) Ubuntu1004LTSDesktopEditionFinali386ByAdrianDennis

Long-term support (LTS) version of popular desktop operating system generally available on 29 April
LONDON, April 27, 2010: Canonical announced today the upcoming release of Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Desktop Edition, the latest version of the popular Linux desktop distribution, which includes three years of support through free security and maintenance updates. It will be available for free download on Thursday 29 April and will be pre-installed on a range of machines from a number of manufacturers in Summer 2010.
The desktop edition of Ubuntu 10.04 LTS will feature extensive design work, faster boot speed, social network integration, online services and the Ubuntu One Music Store.
“Ubuntu 10.04 LTS challenges the perceptions of the Linux desktop, bringing a whole new category of users to the world of Ubuntu,” said Jane Silber, CEO, Canonical. “Changes like the new look and feel and the addition of a music store, layered on top of our relentless focus on delivering an intuitive and attractive user experience for new and existing Ubuntu users — these are the bridging elements to the mainstream market that our community, our partners and our users really want. Long-term support makes Ubuntu 10.04 LTS very attractive to corporate IT as well.”
Super Charge Your Computer With Ubuntu

Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Desktop Edition Final (i386) SuperChargeYourComputerWithUbuntu

Ubuntu One: Enhanced desktop integration for the online service means files and folders can be shared and saved on the cloud more easily. Bookmark and contacts sharing has been added, speeding the move from personal computer to personal computing.
Explore The Ubuntu Software Centre

Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Desktop Edition Final (i386) ExploreTheUbuntuSoftwareCentre

Minimum Requirements
Processor: 1GHz processor (32- or 64-bit)
Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM (32- or 64-bit)
HDD free space: 5 GB of disk space
Graphics Card: Graphics card and monitor capable of 1024×768
Recommended Requirements
Processor: 1GHz processor (32- or 64-bit)
Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM (32- or 64-bit)
HDD free space: 15 GB of hard-drive space
Graphics Card: Graphics card and monitor capable of 1024×768
Either a Cd/Dvd-drive or a Usb socket (or both)
Internet access is helpful.

Back to top Go down

Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Desktop Edition Final (i386)
Page 1 of 1