WELCOME TO TECHNOFREAKS
THIS IS CREATED BY :
:::::NAIMESH RAJ AND SMIT CHRISTIAN:::
technofreaks
WELCOME TO TECHNOFREAKS
THIS IS CREATED BY :
:::::NAIMESH RAJ AND SMIT CHRISTIAN:::
technofreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

technofreaks

APPZ:GAMEZ:MOVIEZ:MUZIK

HomeHOMEGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baseball Superstars 2011 Pro v1.6 (for I-Phone/Pod/Pad)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smit Christian
Admin
Smit Christian

Baseball Superstars 2011 Pro v1.6 (for I-Phone/Pod/Pad) Empty
PostSubject: Baseball Superstars 2011 Pro v1.6 (for I-Phone/Pod/Pad)   Baseball Superstars 2011 Pro v1.6 (for I-Phone/Pod/Pad) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:07 pm

Baseball Superstars 2011 Pro v1.6 (for I-Phone/Pod/Pad) IAllBaseballSuperstars2011Prov16ByCoolRelease
Baseball Superstars® 2011 is a full featured baseball game which includes 6 different modes to satisfy everyone’s needs.
My League Mode contains unique RPG elements in a sports title, Season Mode requires great management skills, Exhibition Mode provides sheer entertainment, Homerun Race offers quick challenge, Mission Mode demands finest skills and Match Play Mode allows you to boast your talents to the rest of the world!
NEW FEATURES
GRAPHICALLY ENHANCED BASEBALL SIMULATION
New visual angle at bat, leaping and diving catches along with laser throws from the fence to home plate adds to the excitement of spectacular baseball plays.
ADDITIONAL CUSTOMIZATION
Customize game settings to select the specific scenarios or players that you wish to play. In addition, now you can customize the stadium and turf to earn more money for your ball club.
MY LEAGUE & SEASON MODE ADDITIONS
Perform events through full interactive outings menu, hire super players as coaches to boost your team’s ability, and achieve record breaking numbers to take part in the Superstars tournament.
GAME CENTER ACHIEVEMENTS
Achieve all batting, fielding and special records as well as skills and nicknames that are available. See how many back to back to back home runs you can blast or how many perfect games you can pitch! Receive G POINTS for each achievement and collect all 58!
CHALLENGE AND SEND GIFTS TO FRIENDS
Challenge players who have defeated you in Match Play mode and send Hall of Fame players as a gift to your friends.

Double Click Baseball Superstars 2011 Pro v1.6 iPhone iPod Touch iPad-CR.ipa
To Install Baseball Superstars 2011 Pro v1.6. On Your [i -phone,Pod,Pad]
itunes Will Automatically Start Make Sure That You Connected And Sync
Your iPhone,iPod Or Touch iPad, Select Your Device Name->Apps, Choose
Your Desired App , Install The App,
Requirements : Jailbroken iPhone,iPod Or Touch iPad
Done Enjoy !!! .

Click here to download
Back to top Go down

Baseball Superstars 2011 Pro v1.6 (for I-Phone/Pod/Pad)
Page 1 of 1